ITV ICE MAKERS S.L may modify these privacy policies to adapt them to the legislative or jurisprudential regulations on personal data that appear, so it requires reading, each time you provide us with your data through this website.
RESPONSIBLE: Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity:ITV ICE MAKERS S.L, with CIF / NIF: B-40632291, hereinafter ENTITY
Address: AVDA. HOSTELERS, 2 – POL. IND. LA REVA, SECTOR 13, 46190-RIBARROJA DEL TURIA
Delegate of Data Protection: email@example.com
WEB FORMS What is the purpose of collecting data in web forms?
The purpose of processing the data for which you give your consent will be to manage the data of customers / users who access the contact form on the website of the entity, answer their queries and / or send advertising products or services that may be of interest to you. The data provided will be kept unless you request cessation of activity, and will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
It is important that in order to keep your personal information up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change, otherwise, entity will not be responsable is for the veracity of data. Likewise, it certifies that all the data that you provide us is true and relevant for the purpose for which we request it.
RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is dealing with.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Limitation of the treatment: In certain circumstances the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances the interested party may object to the processing of their data. In that case, the ENTITY will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the ENTITY to another new RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT (not to the interested and by request of the same one).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted) by sending a letter to IITV ICE MAKERS S.L., AVDA. HOSTELERS, 2 – POL. IND. LA REVA, SECTOR 13, 46190-RIBARROJA DEL TURIA or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases you must attach a copy of your ID.
Likewise, you can contact the data protection representative of Industria Técnica Valenciana SA in the e-mail address email@example.com, in the event that you understand that any of your rights related to data protection have been violated, or if applicable, file a claim before the Control Authority in matters of Data Protection, currently the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.