- R290 natural gas with very low GWP index which also reduces energy consumption.
- New electronic board with signalling for better control of machine status and alarms.
- Better access to components from the front.
- Cleaning button to empty the water from the tank.
- Easy access to the electrical panel.
- Mechanical sensor to detect the correct filling of the tank. Simplified system that avoids errors and allows the detection of faults.
- New copper and aluminium condenser. Better durability against corrosion and heat dissipation.
New Quasar R290 more efficient and environmentally friendly ice machines
February 29, 2024